The Blog Tour Comes to an End. Buy the Book Already…
And so more than a month of blogging, interviewing, pimping, and otherwise striving to find ways to introduce Nevermore, A Novel of Love, Loss & Edgar Allan Poe to the world has reached its end. Yesterday the final two blog posts went live – they are linked below, along with all of the other stops along the way. More than 40,000 words written to promote a book that is about 52,000 words long… I must be crazy.
But I love this book. I have huge faith in the story, and the characters. Reviews have borne this out – but no matter what I do, or say, despite a “social media reach” that should be in the ten thousand range, the book only trickles out. Such is a writer’s life.
I’ve been buried nose deep in writing The Note Quite Right Reverend Cletus J. Diggs and The Crazy Case of Foreman James, and in marketing / formatting / proofing and editing books for Crossroad Press all along, but I’ve dedicated myself to pushing this book. I will remain so dedicated. You should go and buy it and read it. If you are a print only person, it’s available in hardcover and trade paperback. If you like eBooks, it’s available in every format at a cost of only $2.99 for the moment (the sale price I set it at for the promotion). If all of that fails to move you, Gigi Shane has narrated an unabridged audiobook of the novel which is fabulous, her voice bringing things to the novel that the written word cannot. I can’t think of a single thing to say beyond what I have said in all the posts below, and all the blog posts pointing people toward them, so I will now let this go.
Congratulations to those who have entered to win copies of the book; I will have your names / etc. soon and will have all the copies out to you.
THE ENTIRE TOUR! READ THEM ALL, INTERVIEWS, GUEST POSTS, CHARACTER INTERVIEWS…
Read about Genres & Why I hate them : ==> AT THE AUTHOR’S CAFE
- Nevermore – Special price .99 from October 30th to November 16
- Nevermore Included in Storybundle Thriller Package!
- An Interview With Edgar Allan Poe …
- The Birth of a Novel, and Some Comments on Commitments
- What Influences My Writing? Everything – Blog Tour Moves On…
- The Blog Tour Continues – even though I'm in Florida at a Con
- Five Ways to market your book – the good, and the bad + More Blog Tour
- Why I'm glad Nevermore Was Not Traditionally Published & Return of Blog Tour
- More about History – My fictional settings – Nevermore Blog Tour
- Making History – Nevermore Blog Tour his Christine's Words