I am privileged and excited to be included in one of these very cool eBook bundles – a chance for readers to get a bunch of books cheap – and for authors to reach a new and wider audience. I’m not going to go on about it – all the details are below. The image is linked to the Storybundle site.
THRILLS AND CHILLS IN OUR OCTOBER THRILLER BUNDLE
Thrillers come in many different shapes and sizes and we’ve assembled a wide spectrum of tastes in this new thriller set, available Oct 22 through Nov 12. From worldwide conspiracies to rampaging kaiju creations, this bundle has it all!
StoryBundle’s Thriller Bundle is curated by international bestselling author Joseph Nassise, and includes his own novel The Cerberus Protocol, the first in a high-octane action thriller series written with long-time friend and co-writer Jon F. Merz. “We wanted to combine the action and suspense of the thriller genre with the chills of dark fantasy, which we think is a perfect combination for the autumn thriller bundle.” Nassise is best known for his internationally bestselling Templar Chronicles series and is a regular contributor to the Rogue Angel thriller series from Gold Eagle/Harlequin.
Joining Nassise and Merz are a host of fantastic authors bringing some truly original works – award-winner Christopher Golden brings the first in his Body of Evidence series; bestseller Jeremy Robinson treats us to a kaiju thriller to rival Pacific Rim; supernatural thriller writer David Niall Wilson shares a novel of love, loss, and Edgar Allen Poe, bestseller Russell Blake gets dark and deadly in a noir detective thriller. The U.K. contingent rounding out our bundle is equally impressive – #1 U.K. bestsellers Steven Savile, Zoe Sharp and Sean Black all deliver tension-filled excitement in their action-oriented thrillers.
Nassise, who assembled this talented collection of writers, says, “I wanted to showcase the variety inherent in the thriller genre today and decided that only the best would do. To that end I put together a group of bestselling and award-winning writers, knowing the result would be an impressive showcase of the very best the genre has to offer.”
The initial titles in the Thriller Bundle are:
- The Cerberus Protocol by Joseph Nassise and Jon F. Merz
- Body Bags by Christopher Golden
- Project Nemesis by Jeremy Robinson
- First Drop by Zoe Sharp
- Nevermore by David Niall Wilson
- Black by Russell Blake
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $10, you get all six of the regular books, plus two bonus titles, which include:
- Ogmios by Steven Savile – a three-in-one omnibus edition that includes the novels Solomon’s Sealwritten with Steve Lockley, Lucifer’s Machine written with Rick Chesler, and Wargod written with Sean Ellis.
- Lock & Load by Sean Black, a Ryan Lock novella
That’s a total of ten novels in all!
The bundle is available for a very limited time only, via StoryBundle, and allows for easy reading on computers, mobile devices and Kindles via file transfer, email, or other methods, with multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) available for each book.
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards—which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle—and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want: You decide how much six fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to six thrilling titles.
- Support authors: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. We’re currently featuring Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now.
- Receive extra books: If you beat our bonus price, you’re not just getting four novellas, you’re getting seven!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.